Thursday, April 7, 2011

Humility

Someone somewhere might tell you that you do not have to be needy or desperate for God, because He is with you. The first time that I heard this, I thought it to be true. After testing this thought and seeking the Scripture, I have found that those who NEED God to live are the one's who find Him. We have to remember that "humility is the fear of the LORD" ... humbling ourselves and recognizing God as holy & above us is key. We must think, talk and act from a position of humility. When we are humbled before Him, we see the need for Him.

Yes, we are Kings & Queens. Yes, we have all authority & power. Yes, we are victorious.

-This is only possible by His blood-

I have found in my personal walk that the lower I go, the more I gain. The more humbled I am, the more power I have. We are nothing. He must become greater in our lives, we must become less. Until He is GREATER than all things, I will be needy for Him... I will be desperate for Him. I am nothing without Him. I NEED HIM!

Humility is key.


"Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven" Matthew 5:3

No comments:

Post a Comment