Friday, March 11, 2011

The day of birth...

Today, twenty years ago... I was born!

Alicia Conn & I are traveling to Houston, Texas today!

We are at Starbucks, starting our morning off with coffee :) Alicia got me a birthday drink. She is so sweet in her love for me. Rebecca Wattier & Alicia are talking at a table nearby... and I love hearing their voices! Sometimes, just being in the same room as friends (really, family) blesses me. Even when we are not talking with one another, it's a joy to know that they are here.

You know, God has poured out His love & favor in abundance this morning/day. I am grateful for His grace. My friends remind me of how much God loves me :) The way they continue to shower me with truth and guide me along the path of righteousness.

I am free. I am learning about freedom and would like to share that soon...

Thanks for all who are reading and following along.

Praying that you all are blessed in God's presence today & that you recognize His grace all throughout the day. To the Lord, YHWH, be the praise! Bless the LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment