Tuesday, March 15, 2011

There is always Love...

Over the last two days, I have learned so much. God has been revealing Himself to me and bringing me to a deeper understanding of His mercy and grace. The weaker I am, the stronger I see Him. Papa God is so strong. Thank You, Lord.

Yesterday, Elisa & Rachael came over. Their visit was full of blessings. First, they shared many stories of real life events. Then, Elisa gave her heart concerning marriage. It was beautiful to hear her share. The Lord allowed me to see into her life as a wife and opened my eyes to the challenges that come with marriage. Lately, I have been more aware of the trials that it brings. Hearing her perspective helped me to know actual situations and the importance of communication through them.

Then, the night went on. I had dreams. All night, the Lord revealed Himself to me. One specific dream, I encountered a very bad guy. The man asked me to wrap myself up in Christmas lights, so that he could plug me into the wall and eventually electrocute me. I knew his plan and noticed that it was raining outside; so I asked him if I could plug myself up outside (because I knew that if I went outside I could fly away). He said know, knowing that the neighbors would hear me scream. I went outside anyway. Once out there, the mans daughter tried to help her dad stop me. I told the girl that I was an angel. She asked me to prove it and so I got a running start and flew away from them. Flying was my escape from death. So, I flew all the way to the University of Mobile. At the university, some people saw me flying. In my dream, I heard the voice of the Lord speaking to me. He told me that I was soaring with Him and that He was taking me places that people did not believe I would ever go. My dream really blessed me.

When I woke up, I heard Lily (Jessi Ryan’s baby girl) laughing super hard with Ms. Victoria. It was such a blessing to wake up to their joy.

The entire day was full of productivity. It was wonderful. We all went up to Barnes & Nobles and got work done. I finished homework, started on study guides for upcoming tests and looked over information for a disciple now that I am leading this weekend. Getting things done was rewarding.

Then, we went home and Ms. Victoria made dinner for us. We had yummy Mexican food. After dinner, Ms. Victoria explained to me how the Lord radically healed her many years ago and allowed her to have children. Her story so blessed me and took me deeper in the love of God.

All night I had a desire to worship God alone, so I went upstairs and began to pray. In prayer, I thanked God for all that He was doing. He deserves all of my praise, so I continued to bless Him (just as He had so perfectly blessed me). We had a good time with one another. His presence was tangible and I was grateful to feel Him with me. His love is more than enough.

After worshipping and fellowshipping with the Father, I met up with Alicia & Ms. Victoria on the couch. Ms. Victoria asked me a few questions that opened up a much-needed conversation. Before I knew it, I was opening up and allowing both of them deep into my heart. I took them places that no one had been. It hurt so badly. All I could do was cry. The entire experience pulled on me so hard. All I could do was cry. We talked about things that had hindered the Lord from working and they helped me to realize how much God wanted to do in my mother’s life. Their words of wisdom truly blessed me. As Ms. Victoria talked, claimed victory, and prayed over my mom, and me I was without words to say. My heart was hurting and I felt a little bit misunderstood. Thankfully, the Lord cleared up all of my doubts. Spending time with them touched my spirit in ways that I will never be able to explain. All that I know is, God healed my heart in a new way tonight and allowed me to see His great love in another light.

I am grateful that God is consistent.

God continued to speak to my heart throughout the night. I am blessed to have the Lord to comfort me. He is my first love. I will always be His. It is a wonderful gift to be a child of the Lord. He is always there to bring me into truth and to pull me out of darkness. God is for me. God is working all things together for my good.

Although times may be extremely painful and hard, He is there working all things out. I am grateful to have God with me. His favor is more than enough for me. He is more than enough for me. ALL PRAISE TO YHWH!


<3 LOVED

No comments:

Post a Comment