Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just blessed...

An hour ago, I was reading Acts & just wept before the LORD. It amazes me to see all that the disciples first went through. Every time that I see one of them flogged, beaten, or killed I just cry... and to think that one day that could be us! Not that I wish such pain on anyone... but it is what we understood when we first said that we would surrender our lives to Christ. If it happens, we will have the strength to consider it pure joy. To suffer for Christ is a joyful experience.

After reading, I prayed over a few friends/youth & went to the Intercessory Prayer room... It was there that God laid a sweet verse on my heart...

"You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you" Isaiah 26:3

While in the prayer room, I could not stop crying... All I wanted to do was ask for forgiveness.. The moment I asked, I felt freedom & release. He is the only way. I am fully convinced.

Meeting with Him alone in the quiet truly blessed me. I encourage you to make time to be with Him alone... to really appreciate His presence & then to acknowledge His presence in everything else that you do today. He is with you. He never leaves us.

BLESSED.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I also know what it means to spend some quite time with God! Oh, I soooo love Him!

    Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much good perfection blog, boa they postact.
    That the Sir our God comes to bless you still more.

    ReplyDelete