Sunday, June 12, 2011

Single & loved... what more could I ask for?

Today has been wonderful :) Absolutely wonderful..

Waking up early is my favorite.. just slowly tackling the mornings with prayer, the Word, a warm shower and plenty of time to get ready :) The joy of being alive brings on another level of excitement.

& last night, my host family and I had an awesome time. Around 6, my mom started cooking corn on the cob & my dad started grilling outside... and then suddenly a monsoon came out of no where! Rain was pouring down in every direction & every way possible :) The power went out and we all stood in the dark stunned. It was awesome! The power stayed out... and my parents kept cooking. One of my youth, Mariah, was over... and my dads friend Gilly came over. We all sat around the table and ate... it was a candlelit dinner :) HEHE! So cool. The night continued in the dark. Eventually after the guests left.. we all got in bed. I wrestled for sleep. It wasn't happening :) We ended up busting a few of my youth painting my car! If I knew it was them I would have stayed inside... but the way my mom talked, I thought someone had broken into my things :) HAHA! It was funny. After that little incident, I eventually fell asleep!! Waking up was a joy... and to add to the ac being on... God's mercy covered me and put a huge smile on my face!

I am learning a lot... and am writing more on my new page... check it out: http://my365dayjourneysingle.blogspot.com/

Thanks to all who are following :)

May God continue to be with you & draw you closer to His heart.

-Chynna Lee

1 comment:

  1. God's so great... Yesterday rain was also pouring down in this part of the world too. When I saw how water was falling down from the sky, I said to God: 'Wow! You're sooo wonderful...I can see you through this rain and realise once again how powerful you are!' It was really exciting...but then I saw water flowing down the roud and I asked Daddy to stop the rain for our safety...and what do you think? ...He really did it...oh, how I love His presence in my life! Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete