Thursday, May 19, 2011

Australia is wonderful...

"Ears that hear and eyes that see- the LORD has made them both" Proverbs 20:12

God has given me ears to hear His voice & eyes to see Him in all that I do. He has been speaking to me today & reminding me of great truths that were previously taught to me. Fortunately, God does not leave us in our weakness. HIS LOVE IS STRONG. I want to treat all people the way that He treats me.

While I was getting ready this morning, God showed me how it is such a special thing that I have ears to hear His voice. He was allowing me to appreciate His voice & recognize His love as great, which it is.

Advice: Be careful not to surround yourself with a lack of appreciation. Never take for granted the voice or word of God. The knowledge of Him is the only thing that will last forever. Surround yourself with those who LOVE the truth and LOVE His voice. Listen closely, for He is speaking.

Wow you guys! I am such a sinner... but God has forgiven me for yesterday & now, I am living today. I am "livin in the now"... such a great place to be :) Thank you for your prayers.

I love you all & miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment