Monday, May 16, 2011

Jeremiah 29:11 & some others :)

Ever since I was little girl (just reading the Word & learning about the scriptures) I ALWAYS loved Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD, plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope"... It brought me great joy to know that God had plans for me! For some reason, it wasn't until years later that I took to heart verses 12 & 13, which are even more comforting and full of direction. They are as follows, "Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart".

God gives us clarity and real hope. That is, if we seek Him with all of our heart, we will find Him! He is not asking for a tiny piece, or for a certain day of the week, but instead He is asking for ALL! :) That is an honor. The King of Kings, the ruler of all, is asking you for all of your heart! He is the Lover that you have always needed. The Father who wants you to come to Him for all things, so that He may provide a way for you! I am so over-joyed at the thought of this. Every day, I try to seek Him... and when I seek Him, in anything, I find Him! He is all around, pursuing you & I.

In Proverbs it says, "Commit to the LORD all of your ways and He will establish your plans" (16:3). What a joy? He wants to establish our plans! The more diligent I am in committing my ways to the LORD, the more I see Him working all things together. He is in control, so I must let go of control. It is all about trusting Him with all things. It is all about trusting Him with ALL of our heart! :) Wow, He let's us trust Him! He lets us love Him!

I am so thankful that He allows us to seek Him.

It is my prayer that you all find Him today... Remember, in order to find... You've gotta seek :)

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Grace & peace to you sweet children of God.

READ PROVERBS 16!! It could renew your mind, if you let it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment