Friday, May 27, 2011

Back to America...

Back to America where...

A smile is not always returned

A friend is hard to find

Everyone looks ten years older than they are

Couples hold hands

Dating is common & means less

Instead of being referred to as "LOVE" they call us YOU

Everything is cheaper

People say MOM

Instead of "no worries" it is LETS WORRY

Fair Dinkum is not in the vocab

Bins are everywhere

Napkins are plenty

We may have missed the point

... This is America!


-Everything is different here. It is nice to be back home (for now)! A big part of me really loves Australia & all of my friends there. But, I know that I am here for a reason! Instead of desiring for a change in the way things look, I am going to change the way that I look at things! Thank the LORD for allowing us to see everything as beautiful-

I REALLY MISS MY UM FRIENDS. THE CHAPEL NIGHTS ARE ALWAYS REMEMBERED. IT SEEMS LIKE A MIRACLE THAT WE WERE ABLE TO GET TOGETHER AND WORSHIP TOGETHER 40 NIGHTS IN A ROW. ALTHOUGH EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT, I AM EXCITED ABOUT THOMASVILLE. GOD IS GOING TO DO AMAZING THINGS IN ALL OF OUR HEARTS & I AM THANKFUL TO BE APART OF IT ALL. TO HIM BE THE GLORY, FOREVER AND EVER. HIS LOVE IS STRONG. IT JUST IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment