Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Learned much today...

When I look back and read my blogs from the past, I am encouraged... I am reminded of the place that God has taken me & what all He has taught me this past year... I know that He will continue to minister to me and teach me to walk in the light of His presence.

A certain situation distracted me and altered my view on a lot of things. This was not good. But, God is better. I surrender. There is freedom in surrender.

There is freedom in surrender.

I am in Sydney, Australia & I choose to live in this moment... in this place, with these people...

God is here. God is near. I choose to draw near to Him... and no one else! HE IS MY LOVE!! HE IS MY LOVE!! :) GOD IS HERE!

Where there is a mistake, there is a greater victory! Victory in Christ! Woohoo.

JOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment