Sunday, May 15, 2011

SMILING for the fun of it :)

Oh! So, in less than twenty four hours I will be flying to Sydney, Australia :)

Oh! So, I am going to get to spend ten days with Taylor Troha :)

Oh! So, I have the best friends in the entire world :)

Oh! So, God works all things together for the good of those who love Him :)

Oh! So, my Father is going to use us to spread the love of Christ :)

Oh! So, living Saved is beautiful :)

Oh! So, how is it possible to have a bad day? :)

Oh! So, we are only human :)

Oh! So, completeness is coming :)

Oh! So, I am feeling smiley :)

Oh! So, SMILE FOR THE FUN OF IT! :) :) :)

Bless you all :)

HAHA! Laugh & smile :)

ps-OH! SO, ONE DAY WE WILL BE IN HEAVEN WITH YHWH :)


Smiling is such a gift :) I do not know why we try not to smile sometimes (by accepting anger or frustration in any form). I mean, the more I smile... the more I laugh & the more I laugh, the more I want to thank my Father in heaven! :) Although I am a little nervous about tomorrow (leaving the country for the first time... about 20 hrs in the air) I am so happy! And so thankful to be considered His!!! What a joy!

Do not let the enemy rob you of your joy! He does not even have the power to do that! For real! Enjoy God, because you can :) Get to know Him, because you can! Love Him, because you can! Live for Him, because you can! :) What an honor it is to serve the King of Kings!

Bless you all!!!! :)


HAHAHA! I just found this awesome article on the joy of the LORD! Read it. It could possibly renew your mind :)

http://bible.org/seriespage/joy-god


--> copy & paste that address or just click on the title of this blog.. it'll take you straight to it! enJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment